Information for your health
With CarePoints, the OPUS-ISM pharmacy system automatically determines if a particular prescription is eligible for the program. If eligible, the system will then print a customized message for the patient along with the prescription label. The pharmacist simply hands this printed CarePoints message to the patient along with their prescription. A credit on your pharmacy’s monthly bill will be provided for every CarePoint message that prints, lowering the operating costs for your store.
Benefits For Patients
- Patients receive valuable Compliance, Adjunctive, Awareness, and Alternative messages with the pharmacy’s branding.
- Compliance: helps motivate patients to follow their therapy.
- Adjunctive: educates patients about concomitant or combination therapy
- Alternative: informs patients about other therapy options.
- Awareness: provides general brand information and education
- Valuable savings offers
- Additional resources for further information
Did you know?
OPUS-ISM CarePoints users are eligible for exclusive discount prices on genuine Lexmark toner cartridges.
Call (877) 325-5391 for more info.
Benefits For The Pharmacy
- Pharmacy receives a reimbursement automatically for every CarePoints message that prints.
- On average, our CarePoints® users earned almost $700 per store in additional revenue last year!
- CarePoints is proven to improve patient compliance and increase foot traffic into the store.
- The program is fully integrated with the OPUS-ISM software and works automatically.
- Optional automatic Med Guide printing resolves the challenge of meeting FDA requirements for distributing these guides. Necessary guides print in real-time and are collated with other labels and monographs.