Direct-Mail Patient Messaging
The Patient Support Program helps your patients stay compliant through several communications during their course of therapy. These communications are letters, sent via first-class mail directly to the patient on behalf of your pharmacy. The letters contain refill reminders and instructions as well as pertinent healthcare information which will assist patients in adhering to the therapy that their physician has prescribed. This free program operates automatically and transparently with the OPUS-ISM pharmacy systems. You could see potentially increased patient compliance and greater fill rates.
Your pharmacy is paid a fee for every Patient Support letter that is mailed to your patients!
Adherence Calculator See how an adherence program like Patient Support can increase your profits.
Program eBrochure Download a digital Patient Support Program brochure.
- Compliance communications consist of several letters that are triggered by the refill due date of a prescription.
- A pre-reminder letter is triggered a few days before the refill due date.
- A late reminder or “urgent” reminder is triggered a few days after the refill due date has been missed.
- Letters contain educational information about the medication and the condition for which it is prescribed.
- Patients always have the option to opt-out of the program at any time.
- Patient Support communications are implemented without disclosure of patient identifiable information to a third party. All letters include a patient confidentiality statement.
- Patients can be removed from the Patient Support Program by simply calling the opt-out telephone number listed on the bottom of every letter.
Already signed up? Click below to access the Patient Support management portal.